Overnight Crane Photo Sessions
OVERNIGHT, $395 + TAX/PERSON - BOOKING OPENS JANUARY 2020
Access to the Crane Trust’s professionally-designed photo blinds gives you the opportunity to capture spectacular close-up images of cranes.The package includes two photo blind sessions – one at sunset and one at sunrise – with a professional photographer guide. Instruction is not included; your guide will provide helpful tips prior to going to the blinds. (For photo instruction, please consider one of our photo workshops)
Transportation to and from the blinds in the evening and morning and back to personal vehicles, is provided from the time of arrival at the Crane Trust Nature & Visitor Center through the duration of your stay. Included in the package is overnight accommodation in the Dormitory at the Crane Trust headquarters, and a continental breakfast.
● Limited to 8 participants (single occupancy not guaranteed)
● All guests will need to bring a sleeping bag, pillow and towel (not provided).
● Tripods are welcome!
● 2:30pm or 3:30pm(depending on Daylight Savings Time) – Meet the professional photographer guide at Crane Trust Nature & Visitor Center (9325 S. Alda Road / 68883, I-80 Exit 305). Visitors are given a tour of the Nature & Visitor Center and then load luggage into the transportation vehicle. The guide transports the group to an early dinner (at guest’s own expense) and orientation. The group is then driven to the Dormitory rooms on the main campus to unload luggage and check into rooms.
● 5:00pm or 6:00pm (depending on Daylight Savings Time) – Head out to blinds for sunset session. Return to the Dormitory for the night.
● 4:30am or 5:30am (depending on Daylight Savings Time) – Load luggage into vehicle. Continental breakfast available in Dormitory.
● Head out to blinds for sunrise session.
After the sunrise session, the group returns to the Nature & Visitor Center to depart in their vehicles.
For additional information, please email email@example.com or call 308-382-1820.